1. To get Taylor Swift's hairstyle, start with day old hair for better hold. Part your hair to the side, and use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown for more volume.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair for extra texture. It doesn't have to look perfect, since you'll be putting it all up anyways.
3. Once your hair is curled, run your fingers through them to separate the curls.
4. Pull back all of your hair, and secure it into a low chignon bun at the nape of your neck using bobby pins.
5. Allow a few pieces of hair to fall out around your face, and curl them for extra romance. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Rate this photo: