1. To get Taylor Swift's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly, allowing your bangs to fall forward naturally.
2. Section off two 2-inch sections of hair on either side of your head, above your ears. Braid them down to the ends and set aside.
3. Begin loosely French braiding the rest of your hair starting from behind the braids you've just created. Start from the ear and work your way toward the nape of your neck.
4. Once you reach the nape, braid the rest of your hair down through to the ends. Loosen the braid with your fingers and overlap them, securing with bobby pins.
5.Take the loose braids you created at the beginning and overlap them over toward the front of your head like a headband. Secure loose ends with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Rate this photo: