1. To get Taylor Swift's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser to create a wavy, voluminous texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a side part and then divide your hair down the middle into two sections. Run a flat iron over your bangs to smooth if needed.
3. Begin twisting one section of hair toward the back of your head, and then temporarily clip it at the back of your head. Repeat this step with the remaining section of your hair.
4. Remove the temporary clips and pull your hair into a loose bun at the back of your head. Secure with an elastic.
5. Bobby pin as necessary, and finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Rate this photo: