1. To get Taylor Swift's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo onto unwashed hair, focusing on your roots.
2. Part your hair from ear to ear and pin the top half up. Make two braids with the bottom half of your hair. Use bobby pins to pin the two braids to the back of your head so that they lie flat.
3. Take a 3/4-inch section of your hair and curl it with a 3/4-inch curling iron, making sure to curl hair towards your face. Roll the curl up and pin with a bobby pin. Repeat with the rest of your hair.
4. Let the curls sit until they are cool, then remove the bobby pins.
5. Brush out curls with a soft, flat brush. Tease the bottom of the curls with a comb to get hair into a bob shape.
6. Finish with a firm-hold hairspray.
See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Rate this photo: