1. To get Taylor Swift's hairstyle, apply a styling oil to wet hair from root to tip, and then spritz with frizz control to tame flyaways.
2. Blow dry hair in sections with a large, round brush to get hair nice and smooth, rotating in a wide arc to maintain body.
3. Divide hair into six horizontal sections, starting from your crown to the bottom of your neck.
4. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl each section, being careful to not include the ends.
5. Finger comb your hair to soften waves, and spray with hairspray for more hold.
See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Rate this photo: