1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of it. Brush through your curls until they loosen into subtle waves.
4. Apply a bit of styling gel to your fingers and work it through the top of your head for a casual feel.
5. Mist your waves with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Thalia Hairstyles
Rate this photo: