1. To get Troian Bellisario's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming moisturizer to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, create a side part.
3. Starting from the back of your head, begin curling 1-inch sections of your hair with a medium-sized curling iron. Make sure to clamp the hair at the middle of the shaft and curl away from your face.
4. Once your hair is completely curled, smooth one side down behind your ear using a soft bristle brush. If you have layers, pin the side down using bobby pins.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Troian Bellisario Hairstyles
Rate this photo: