1. Rub texturizing mousse through unwashed hair and let it set.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Switch up the direction you twist the barrel, so your waves don't look so uniform.
3. Once your hair is curled, finger comb to loosen into waves.
4. Twist back a small section of hair from both sides of your head and secure down using bobby pins.
5. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray so it looks gorgeous all day.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Rate this photo: