1. To get Vanessa Hudgen's hairstyle, start with wet or damp hair.
2. After blotting out excess water with a towel, part your hair to the side and apply a generous amount of gel through your hair.
3. Starting with the hair around your face, place one finger over a section of hair (near the part), and pull the hair forward to create a wave pattern.
4. Pin it in place to set the wave. Do this however many times you'd like, the more pins you use, the more finger waves you'll get.
5. Once the wave has set, remove the pins and mist your finger waves generously with strong-hold hairspray to keep the style in place.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Rate this photo: