1. To get Vanessa Williams' hairstyle, apply a moisturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin wrapping random sections of your hair around a styling wand. Be sure to start near your roots and wrap away from your face.
3. Rake through your curls to loosen them using your fingers. Then gather your hair back into a loose ponytail at the nape of your neck. Allow face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
4. Begin pinning your ponytail ends up near the base of the elastic using bobby pins. Then tug on it gently with your fingers to create volume.
5. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Vanessa Williams
Rate this photo: