1. To get Victoria Justice's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray and allow it to dry natural for the most texture.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl just the ends of your hair. Finger comb through your hair to break it up a bit.
4. Section off the top layer of your hair from ear to ear, and bring it back loosely. Secure the half updo by criss-crossing two bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Rate this photo: