1. To get Whitney Port's hairstyle, apply a small amount of styling lotion onto your damp hair and part in the center.
2. Blow dry your hair with a round brush, making sure to turn the brush several times to create body and emphasize length.
3. Curl your hair with a 1 1/2-inch curling iron, starting several inches down from your part to keep the look more tousled.
4. Repeat this curling process all over until head is completely curled. Make sure to curl face-framing sections away from your face.
5. Run fingers through your hair to break up the sections, and mist well with a light-hold finishing spray.
See More Whitney Port Hairstyles
Rate this photo: