1. To get Zoe Saldana's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to towel-dried hair, then blow dry completely.
2. Once your hair is dry, take random section of your hair and wrap them around a 3/4" curling iron. Make sure to leave the ends of your hair out of the curl so that they remain pin-straight.
3. Piece apart your curls with your fingers. Next, spritz a texturizing spray on your roots.
4. Use a comb to gently tease the underneath sections of your hair for added volume. Then loosely tuck the ends under and pin at the nape of your neck, allowing loose layers to fall naturally.
5. Piece apart and shape the faux-bob using your fingers. Then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Zoe Saldana
Rate this photo: