1. To get Zosia Mamet's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using your fingers.
2. Lightly mist the sides, top, and back of your hair with hairspray as you gather it up into a ponytail at your crown. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth your hair down evenly.
3. As you secure your ponytail with an elastic, make sure not to pull the ends of your hair all the way through, creating a loop. Then tug on that section to loosen and widen it, creating a mini bun.
4. Next, twist the section of your ponytail ends left loose, then wrap it around the bun you've formed at the top. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
5. Lightly tug on the bun to create a slightly imperfect look, then finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Zosia Mamet Hairstyles
Rate this photo: