We love fashion, but even more so when it's in our price range. These eight fashion bloggers show us fall style at its finest ... and its most affordable
Name: Paige Renae
Blog: Paige Renae
Why We Love Her: Paige Renae shows off her versatile style by mixing classic pieces with edgy combat boots and thrifted cutoffs. As for her statement piece -- the fox sweater -- it's a style home run.
Paige's Outfit Inspiration: "This look is perfect for the mild autumn weather in Los Angeles. The warm sweater is ideal for brisk mornings, while the shorts keep it fun and functional for the warmer afternoons. I love the playful fox on this pullover and wanted it to be the main focus, so I stuck with just a few simple accessories. Round glasses and chunky rings are must-haves this fall, and a comfy pair of combat boots is a stylish and versatile addition to your wardrobe."
• Fox sweater: Nordstrom, $43
• High waisted denim shorts: thrifted, $4
• Combat boots: Target, $24
• Sunglasses: purchased from a friend for $5
• Chain bracelet/ring: Elison Rd, $5
• Red stone ring: Forever 21, $2.75
• Gold eagle ring: Forever 21, $3.50
• Black quilted bag: Santee Alley, $10
Grand Total: $97.25
To vote for Paige for the 2012 Beauty Riot Budget Fall Fashion Blogger Award, please leave a note in the comment section with the words VOTE: Paige.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.