You've got your dress, your shoes, and your accessories, but what about your hair? Why not consider one of these 10 amazing styles?
This is a popular prom look, and works perfectly with medium to long hair. Sunshine tells us how to get this style:
1. Apply shine serum to damp hair, and blow dry using a round brush. As you work, make sure to blow dry hair away from your face, curling your hair back around the round brush.
2. Once all your hair is dry, lift a large section of your hair at the crown, and tease the hair underneath. Spray with a strong-hold hairspray.
3. Brush your hair back and over the teased section. Take 1-inch of hair from around your face, at eye level, and twist it into a rope. Secure the rope at the back of your head with bobby pins. Do the same with the other side.
4. Use a 1 1/4-inch curling iron, and curl hair in 1-inch sections, wrapping your hair in a spiral around the barrel. Hold for five seconds and release the hair. Do this throughout your hair.
5. Pull a few strands out around your face. Finish by misting the entire look with a strong-hold hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.