You've got your dress, your shoes, and your accessories, but what about your hair? Why not consider one of these 10 amazing styles?
This voluminous bob has a retro feel, but with an extremely sexy edge. Angelo David from the Angelo David Salon in New York City tells us how to get the look:
1. Apply a styling mousse to wet hair and blow dry hair in sections.
2. Once hair is dry, spray with a heat protective product, then part hair where you normally part it.
3. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl all your hair.
4. To get that loose curl look, run your fingers through your hair after you curl it. This will separate the hair and give it that tousled, beachy look.
5. For even more volume, choose a few sections of hair around the crown of your head and tease the hair underneath.
6. Finally, grab sections of hair and brush curls outward with a round brush. Side sweep your bangs. Finish with hairspray, like L'Oreal Textureline Infinium 3 Strong Hold Professional Hairspray, $17.99.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.