You've got your dress, your shoes, and your accessories, but what about your hair? Why not consider one of these 10 amazing styles?
This is a great casual look that is still prom appropriate. In addition to your normal hair products, you'll need two skinny headbands. Ellis tells us how to get the look:
1. Apply a root lifting product, like John Frieda Full Repair Protecting Root Lift Foam, $6, to wet hair and massage in.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush, making sure to lift your hair at the roots.
3. Section off a top layer of hair at the crown, no wider than a 6-inch piece. Pull the rest of your hair into a high ponytail.
4. Tease your ponytail at the base to create volume, then take sections and fold them in toward your head and pin them in place. After all your hair has been pinned, the ponytail should look like a bun.
5. Move back up to the top layer of hair that was sectioned off. Backcomb the bottom part of the layer and spritz with hairspray. When done, brush the hair back.
6. Slide the headbands on and move them apart. To get the extra volume between the headbands, use the tail of a comb to lift up and loosen the areas on top. Finish by spraying the entire look with a strong-hold hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.