You've got your dress, your shoes, and your accessories, but what about your hair? Why not consider one of these 10 amazing styles?
This tousled half-updo hits that unkempt beauty mark right on the dot. Ellis tells us how to get the look:
1. Apply a thermal heat protection spray, like Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray, $4, to dry hair.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl several random pieces of hair. This will create more texture in your hair.
3. Leave out two sections of hair at temple height from around your face. Pull the remaining bulk of your hair into a low ponytail and twist before securing with bobby pins and an elastic (if needed).
4. Take the two sections of hair from around your face and loosely twist them back so they meet in the middle. Secure the twists with bobby pins. Use the twists to hide the elastic of the ponytail. Spray with a strong-hold hairspray.
5. Backcomb the hair around the ponytail's base for more of a messy look, and add in any additional curls if needed. Finally, pull a few strands of hair out around your face.
6. Mist the entire look with a strong-hold hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.