You've got your dress, your shoes, and your accessories, but what about your hair? Why not consider one of these 10 amazing styles?
This hairstyle is regal and sophisticated, which makes it perfect for prom. Sunshine tells us how to get the look:
1. Tease dry hair on the top and sides of your head.
2. Take a 1-inch section of hair behind one of your ears and begin to braid the hair. Wrap it up and across your head like a headband, and pin the braid behind the other ear. If your hair isn't that long, use a braided headband hair piece, like the Sephora Collection Thick Braidie Headband, $10.
3. Piece out your bangs.
4. Rake the remaining hair back with your fingers and begin a French braid the back of your head starting at the back of your crown. Braid until you reach the ends of your hair, then secure with an elastic.
5. Pin braid up under the nape.
6. Spray the entire look with a strong-hold hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.