1. Part damp hair slightly off-center and blow dry straight.
2. Once dry, section your hair into two pieces on each side (for four total sections). One section should be in the front of your ear, and the other behind your ear.
3. Tease the hair at the crown of each section.
4. Take the two back sections (behind your ears), and twist the hair into a messy bun. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Take the front two sections and loosely pull them back into the bun. Secure those pieces into the bun with bobby pins.
6. Spray style with a flexible-hold hairspray.