No. 2: Wrap It Up
1. Using a teasing comb, gently tease your hair around the frame of your face and neckline.
2. With your hands, pull your hair into a ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3. Hold your pony straight up from your head and backcomb the ponytail.
4. Take your teased ponytail, and twist it loosely until you’ve created a bun. Secure with pins and an extra elastic if needed.
5. Wrap a scarf around your head so that the two ends meet at the top of your head, and tie in a bow. Secure with hairpins if the scarf feels loose around your head.