Need some inspiration? We found the hottest celebrity hairstyles from the Golden Globes for you to copy
Adir Abergel for Frederic Fekkai styled Anne Hathaway's look. Here's how to try Anne Hathaway's hairstyle at home:
1. Abergel applied Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Styling Whip and sprayed Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel from the roots to the end of the hair.
2. Next, he blow dried the hair lightly with his hands, letting her natural wave surface.
3. With a 1-inch barrel, he curled the hair away from the face, placing into pin curls.
4. Abergel let the hair cool. As he took the pin curls out, he let the hair fall naturally into place with a center but messier part to achieve the bohemian vibe.
5. Finally, he secured the look by spraying Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.