Need some inspiration? We found the hottest celebrity hairstyles from the Golden Globes for you to copy
Jen Atkin for Sebastian Professional did Christina Hendricks' hairstyle. Here's how to get it:
1. Begin by applying Sebastian Professional Mousse Forte at the roots on damp hair.
2. Next, blow dry the hair using a Mason Pearson brush with your head upside down. Once hair is 75 percent dry, flip your head back over and curl the ends under using a round brush.
3. Spray Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity hairspray all over the hair, and brush it through to create a base to hold the waves.
4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap 1-inch sections in a clockwise direction and pin the curls. Once the curls are set, let it cool for 15 minutes (cool for 5 to 10 minutes if you have thick hair).
5. Unpin the hair and brush out the curls using a boar bristle brush. Set the part and stretch out the bangs using a flat iron to get a smoother look toward the front of your face.
6. Finish the look with Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.