Need some inspiration? We found the hottest celebrity hairstyles from the Golden Globes for you to copy
Pantene celebrity hairstylist Danilo did Dianna Agron's hairstyle for the Globes. Here's how to do it at home:
1. Start with freshly washed, towel-dried hair so it's clean for styling.
2. Mist your hair with the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Heat Protection & Shine Spray for a conditioning base, and then spray the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Root Lifter Spray Gel on your roots to prep hair for volume on top.
3. Blow dry your hair, then use a dollop of the Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm to coat each section of hair before applying heat from the iron.
4. Using a medium-to-large curling iron for the glamour set, curl hair down and under before setting to cool.
5. Once hair has cooled in the set (10 to 15 minutes), release the curls and brush through to reveal voluminous waves.
6. Lightly spread more of the Smoothing Balm through your waves as needed to clean up the slides and tame flyaways.
7. Part your hair to the side of your preference, smoothing hair back on each side with your fingers, and pin back with your hair clips.
8. Pull the remaining hair forward, shaping hair to appear fall out of the hair clips so the waves fall in front of your shoulders for a soft, elegant look.
9. Use a finishing spray like the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Professional Level Style Shaping Hairspray on the front and sides of hair to lock in loose curls. Leave the back curls alone so they keep their flowing movement.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.