Think this hairstyle is boring? You won't after you see all these amazing ways to mix it up
If you can tie your shoe laces, you can try this sweet (but not too sweet) hairstyle. Angelo David from the Angelo David Salon in New York tells us how to get this look:
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to add volume and texture.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a round brush, then pull your hair back into a low, loose ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Section off the top part of your ponytail ends and create a loop with the gathered hair.
4. Secure the twist with a ribbon, looping it around the original elastic. Let your hair from the bottom of the loop stick out of the side of your ponytail.
5. Finish the look with a flexible-hold hairspray and add bobby pins if you feel like your hair is slipping.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.