Think this hairstyle is boring? You won't after you see all these amazing ways to mix it up
This ponytail is a little reminiscent of the '90s topsy tail trend, but adds a much-needed refresher. Plus, it works great for all hair lengths. David tells us how to achieve the look:
1. Apply a smoothing serum to damp hair.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a round brush.
3. Pull your hair into a low, loose ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Grab the ends of your ponytail with one hand, and with the other create a small opening in your hair just above the ponytail elastic.
5. Loosely thread your ends through the opening you created, but don't pull hair tight, instead let the middle section of ends hang out around the elastic.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.