Think this hairstyle is boring? You won't after you see all these amazing ways to mix it up
Here's a ponytail alternative that is simple, but uses color to give it that added edge. Scarbrough tells us how to get this party look:
1. First, smooth the hair into a high, tight ponytail at the top of your head. Use a boar bristle brush and a firm-hold hairspray to tame any flyaways. Secure your ponytail with an elastic.
2. Next, separate your ponytail into two even sections. In one section, clip in a few colored hairpieces around the pony base.
3. Twist each section out and away from the center of your ponytail to make two rope-like sections. Make sure to twist the sections in opposite directions.
4. Then, twist the two sections together until they form one large twist.
5. Secure ends tightly with a clear or colored elastic.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.