Chic Side Chignon
1. Apply a heat protectant to damp hair, then blow dry hair straight using a round brush. Focus on getting the top layers of your hair super smooth.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a large-barrel curling iron to create waves starting at ear level.
3. Use a fine tooth comb to gently tease the hair at your crown to create volume.
4. Gather hair into a low ponytail behind your ear and twist into a donut-shaped bun.
5. Gently tug and tease loose pieces for a more textured look, and finish with a strong hold hairspray.