Messy Braid Bun
1. Blow dry your hair using a round brush. Lift at the roots to create subtle volume. Then run a light texturizing cream throughout, using your fingers to distribute it through your roots in an upward motion.
2. Create a deep side part, then start a wide French braid along the side of your head, down to the nape of your neck. Secure the braid with bobby pins and pull it and the remainder of your hair into a ponytail using a clear elastic.
3. Use your fingers to go back through your braid and loosen it to create volume.
4. Next, take small sections of your ponytail and curl them in various directions and pin them to create a messy bun or twist at the nape of your neck.
5. Finish the look with a workable hairspray.