Ever wish you lived during a different era, just for the fabulous hairstyles? These stars show you how to get those retro looks
Kim Kardashian channels the 1940s with this classic Hollywood glam look. Celebrity hairstylist Sherri Jessee of the Sherri Jessee Salon tells us how to steal Kardashian's style:
1. Begin with damp hair. Apply a thickening mousse to your hair and distribute evenly.
2. Create a deep side part and blow dry your hair using a round brush.
3. Next, divide your hair into small sections. Start five inches from the base of your hair, and curl each section with a 1-inch curling iron. Carefully slide out the iron, clip each curl, and allow them to cool.
4. Once all your hair is curled and cooled, remove the clips, and gently brush the curls. They should relax into gorgeous waves.
5. Tuck the hair from the smaller side of the part behind your ear.
6. Use a comb and hairspray to tame flyaways on the top of your head -- the part that should remain straight.
7. Finish by spraying the entire look with strong-hold hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.