Ever wish you lived during a different era, just for the fabulous hairstyles? These stars show you how to get those retro looks
Even though Rihanna's beehive is a throwback to the 1960s, it still looks fresh and sophisticated. Jessee tells us how to steal her style:
1. Distribute a small amount of styling cream throughout your hair, and make a horizontal part, from one ear to another. The front part creates your face-framing fringe.
2. Divide the back section of your hair into two layers -- top and bottom. Brush the top layer forward so you can work just with the bottom half. Take the bottom half and create a full bun as high up on your head as possible. Secure with bobby pins.
3. Take the top layer and tease the hair from underneath.
4. Brush the middle part of top layer back and over the bun. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Brush the right side of your hair around and over the bun. Secure with bobby pins. Do the same to the other side, but use this piece to cover any visible pins and loose ends. Finally, twist the ends of your hair, and tuck them into the bun. Secure with more bobby pins.
6. Spray your beehive with a generous amount of strong-hold hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.