America’s sweetheart is back again, this time starring in her new film, “Eat, Pray, Love,” which comes out next month. Julia Roberts will be playing the role of Elizabeth Gilbert, who travels around the world in search of something to make her happy again.
In honor of her newest movie (which I’m so stoked to see, she’s such a great actress), I decided to put together a gallery of Julia Roberts’ best looks over the years. While looking through some of her pictures, I couldn’t help but notice a couple of things:
• The thing that stood out to me the most? Her megawatt smile. It’s eye-catching even when she’s standing in a huge crowd.
• I love, love, love Julia Roberts’ hair. She’s had blonde hair, golden brown hair with blonde highlights, AND red hair. And she looks F-A-B in all three shades. (Want to know what her real color is? Well, read on.)
• The scene from “Pretty Woman” where she sings along to Prince while taking a bubble bath kept replaying in my head over and over. Not a bad thing.
Here’s some fun trivia about Julia Roberts (source: IMDB):
• She’s been named one of People’s “50 Most Beautiful People” … 11 freaking times. That ties her with Halle Berry, who wears some of the prettiest makeup I’ve seen.
• Bruce Willis was the only celeb to attend her wedding to Danny Moder. (Turns out, they’re like the best of friends. Who would’ve thunk? Actually, they played friends in “Oceans 12,” so maybe I should have known.)
• Her real hair color is dark blonde. She calls it “mood hair” because she changes up the color based on however she feels that day.