Summer has arrived ... Is your hair beach-ready? Whether you're costal or landlocked, we've found the very best beachy hairstyles
You'll look like the ocean is your home with these long, beautiful, mermaid waves. Los Angeles-based celebrity hairstylist Randi Petersen tells us how to get these beachy waves:
1. Start by misting your wet hair with a sea salt spray, like Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, $24, to get that beachy texture.
2. Wrap your hair in a loose bun and blow dry until the product dries thoroughly.
3. Let your hair down and shake it out with your fingers.
4. Take the side portion of hair beginning by your ears on each side and cross them over where they meet in the back.
5. Next, take a section of hair about ear level on each side and cross them over the first portion, creating a "barely there" braid. 6. Create volume by gently teasing underneath your braided hair. Finish by spritzing with a light-hold hairspray, like Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist, $10.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.