Summer has arrived ... Is your hair beach-ready? Whether you're costal or landlocked, we've found the very best beachy hairstyles
What's the best style of braid for the ocean? A fishtail braid. (Sorry, I had to.) Dorman tells us how to get this beachy braid:
1. Part your hair down the middle and take a 1 1/2-inch section of hair out by your ear. Clip the rest of your hair out of your way.
2. Divide this 1-inch section into two smaller sections, taking one piece of hair from one side and passing it over the other, continuing to repeat this process as you form a skinny fishtail braid. (For a step-by-step guide on how to get the perfect fishtail braid, click here.)
3. Secure your first fishtail braid with a small clear elastic and repeat the exact same process on the other side of your head, with another 1 1/2-inch section of hair.
4. After completing the second fishtail braid, bring the two braids together at the back of your head and secure with a clear hair elastic.
5. Pull a small section of your hair from underneath where the two fishtails meet. Wrap that strand of hair around the elastic, holding the double fishtails together. Secure on the underside with a small hairpin.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.