Summer has arrived ... Is your hair beach-ready? Whether you're costal or landlocked, we've found the very best beachy hairstyles
Wearing your hair in long, beachy waves is a great way to show off your summer highlights. Fowler tells us how to achieve this look in four easy steps:
1. Beginning with damp hair, spritz your hair with a moisturizing spray, like Rene Furterer Waterproof Moisturizing Fluid, $21.
2. Next, use a round brush to blow dry your hair completely.
3. Using a curling iron, wrap the wand around 1 1/2-inch sections of your hair and hold for a few moments before you release the curl. Repeat this process on your whole head.
4. Use your fingers to slightly break up your curls and create those beach-worthy waves.
5. For the braid, take a section of hair from the front of your crown. Braid until you reach the back curve of your head. Fasten the braid into your hair with bobby pins to secure.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.