Make your hair appointment now. These 30 gorgeously different bobs will have you heading straight to the salon for a new look
Alexa Chung's bob with heavy bangs fits her quirky style and vintage feel. Here's how to get her look:
1. Start with wet hair and add a thickening spray for extra volume.
2. Blow dry hair until it's about 85 percent dry.
3. Using a large round brush, roll your hair under in small sections and quickly blast each section with the hairdryer. (According to Sunshine, "over drying the hair can smooth it out and make it flat. Leave a touch of moisture in the hair even when blow drying.")
4. Roll your bangs under with the round brush and do another quick blow dry pass.
5. Finish by misting your whole head with a light-hold hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.