Make your hair appointment now. These 30 gorgeously different bobs will have you heading straight to the salon for a new look
Maggie Gyllenhaal's classic bob references the 1940s, but still looks completely fresh and current. Here's how to get the look:
1. Start with clean, dry hair. Using medium to large hot rollers, set your hair. You can also opt to set hair with a 1 to 1 1/2-inch curling iron.
2. When setting the rollers or curling, roll the sections away from your face. Pin the curl in place if using the iron.
3. Once the rollers and/or hair is cool, remove the rollers and/or pins.
4. Take all the sections down and run your fingers through the set for a more natural finish. For more of an old Hollywood feel, use a bristle brush and brush through hair to create waves.
5. When you're finished, give your hair an all over mist with a light-hold hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.