Whatever the occasion, you'll want to "wow" your special date with one of these gorgeous hairstyles
Kate Bosworth's soft waves give off such a romantic, "touch me" vibe. Here's how Zinno says to get the look:
1. Prep your damp hair with a heat protective spray, or a heat-activated reconstructing cream.
2. Roughly dry your hair until it is halfway dry, and then blow dry the rest of the way using a large ceramic brush.
3. Take 1-inch sections of hair, and starting mid-shaft, wrap hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron.
4. When you've curled all of your hair, flip your hair over and shake it out for a soft, natural wave.
5. Finish with a lightweight hairspray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.