Seafoam green is "the" color for summer, so we've shopped the web to find the cutest fashion and beauty products in this oh-so-pretty color
Growing up, my grandmother's kitchen was decorated entirely in seafoam green tiles, and it was -- hands-down -- my favorite room in her house. The color, a fuss-free mix of Tiffany blue, turquoise, and mint, was so soothing. I couldn't help but imagine myself at the ocean, floating along with the rise and fall of the waves ... though I was actually scrubbing the dishes. Needless to say, I was pretty pumped to see seafoam make a major comeback on the runways this year.
Click here to see our seafoam green color roundup.
My first seafoam green purchase? A pair of flats with pink flamingos on top. I've only had them for two weeks, but I've already gotten a ton of mileage out of 'em. Another bonus? Seafoam is super eye-catching, so they get a lot of compliments. Wondering how to get started with this fashion trend? Here are a few key tips and tricks to pulling off seafoam green.
1. Keep things fresh and crisp by pairing seafoam with white. A flowy seafoam green maxi skirt and a white V-neck T-shirt is a great place to start.
2. If you are a color-lover, pair seafoam green with coral or bright purple for added oomph. You can also mix pastels; go for seafoam paired with light pink.
3. Create extra visual interest by mixing in prints. Top off a seafoam green tank with a floral blazer.
4. Play up seafoam green's laid-back vibe by pairing it with distressed denim.
5. If you want to ease into the trend, add a pop of pretty color with seafoam nail polish.
OK, you get the idea. Ready for a roundup of all things seafoam? Keep clicking.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.