Cursed with frizzy hair? Not anymore. The newest trend is all about embracing the frizz, instead of fighting it
Bigger isn't always better, but when it comes to this type of frizzy hairstyle, the bigger, the better. Get super exaggerated volume by brushing out your curls for an edgy, not-your-average curly haired look. Los Angeles-based celebrity hairstylist Jonathan Mason tells us how to get the style:
1. Using a 1-inch curling iron, curl your hair away from your face, spraying Wella Dynamic Fix Hairspray, $12, as you go.
2. Repeat step one until your whole head is curled, and gently brush out your hair.
3. Spray Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $19, all over your head to prep hair for backcombing.
4. Backcomb your entire head with a small tooth comb, piecing apart your curls with your fingers to shape.
5. Once you are happy with the volume and shape, spritz your hair lightly with a finishing spray.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.