Cursed with frizzy hair? Not anymore. The newest trend is all about embracing the frizz, instead of fighting it
There's nothing easier than pulling your hair up into a cute ponytail. But sometimes the tried-and-true pony look can get a little ... tired. Create some visual interest by opting for a ponytail that is deliberately messy. Alejandra tells us how to get the style:
1. Start by spritzing your dry hair with a volumizing spray, and then layering on a sea salt spray, like Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, $23.
2. Turn your head upside down and blow dry completely.
3. Next, begin curling your hair with a 3/4-inch curling iron, wrapping your hair around the rod in different directions. Repeat this process until your entire head is curled.
4. Rake through your curls with your finger, softening them into waves. There should be lots of texture and volume in your hair.
5. Next, flip your head over again and gather your hair into a pony at the back of your head and secure with an elastic. Flip back up and pull out a few face-framing pieces.
6. Spritz some beach spray onto your dry ponytail, and scrunch your pony with your hands to give it even more messy texture.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.