Cursed with frizzy hair? Not anymore. The newest trend is all about embracing the frizz, instead of fighting it
This style looks best on longer lengths, but if you have short hair, you can always attach a clip-in hair piece and style as you would your real hair. LA-based celebrity hairstylist Umberto tells us how to recreate the look:
1. Begin by curling all of your hair in tight ringlets using a 3/4-inch curling iron.
2. Next, brush your hair out so that the curls look wild, not contrived. Rake your fingers through your entire head, while using a tiny dab of UMBERTO Beverly Hills Roman Oil Serum, $10, on your hands, so that the look is messy, but the frizz is still slightly controlled.
3. Brush the sides of your hair up to create the desired amount of volume and frizz.
5. Put on a thin headband, pulling it back slowly so it smoothes the top of your hair and sits at the top of your crown. Secure in place with bobby pins or clips.
6. Tousle your hair throughout the day, scrunching the ends to maintain volume and frizz.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.