See which hairstyles and makeup looks we loved best at the 2011 Screen Actors Guild Awards
See how Anastasia Beverly Hill's makeup artist Stephen Sollitto did Hailee Steinfeld's makeup for the SAG Awards:
1. On her lids, Sollitto used a deep purple shade, and blended it on the eyelid and up into the crease and out to the brow to highlight.
2. Then Sollitto put a soft pink shade on the crease of her lid and blended up and outward all the way to the outer edge of the eyebrow.
3. Then Sollitto applied Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara to Steinfeld's upper and lower lashes.
4. Sollitto used Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash in light upward strokes to fill in Steinfeld's brows, then brushed through to soften the look.
5. Sollitto applied Anastasia HydraFull Gloss in Barely on Steinfeld's lips, then used a cream blush on the apples of her cheeks.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.