1. Before you begin, part your hair to the side and leave out a section of hair (including your bangs and shorter layers) at the front.
2. Now use a teasing comb to backcomb the bottom half your hair, section by section. Gather all of it up into a high, messy bun and pin it down
3. If you don't want to risk damaging your hair with all the teasing, just buy a hairpiece and clip it on.
4. Remember that section of hair you left out? Blow dry it using a round brush and curve it around your face for an extra chic touch.
4. Spray your updo generously with hairspray to keep it from falling flat.
Rate this photo: