1. To get Kirsten Dunst's hairstyle, start by parting damp hair to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Use a teasing comb to tease the hair at the crown of your head for extra volume.
4. Leave out the shorter pieces of hair around your face. Gather the top half of your hair into a half updo, and secure it with a clip or bobby pins.
5. Finish by misting your hairstyle with lightweight hairspray.
See More Kirsten Dunst Hairstyles
Rate this photo: