1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming balm to damp hair, and then allow your hair to air dry.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide your hair into two sections. Create a vertical part down the center, from the front of your hairline to the nape of your neck. Clip one section off to the side.
3. Gather the other section of your hair up into a high ponytail on one side of your part. Use a soft bristle brush to slick the sides down as you go.
4. Twist the ponytail ends down the length, and then wrap it around the base of your elastic. Secure with a bobby pin.
5. Repeat on the opposite side. Your buns should be formed slightly wider than your eyes.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rate this photo: