1. To get Gabby Douglas' hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry straight using a comb attachment.
2. Create a middle part, then flat iron any stubborn pieces.
3. Using a 1-inch barrel curling iron, begin curling sections of your hair starting at your roots, and curling toward your face. Be sure to hold the curl for about 5 full seconds, then let loose.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, use a paddle brush to smooth out your curls.
5. Mist a shine serum over your hair and smooth down any flyaways using a soft brush.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Gabby Douglas
Rate this photo: