1. Start by applying an ample amount of strong hold hair gel to your entire head, saturating strands -- don't get shy with that gel, you will need a lot.
2. With a fine tooth comb, create a deep side part starting where one of your eyebrows ends.
3. Comb hair all the way to opposite side of head (away from part) and pin against your scalp; starting above your ear and ending midway across your forehead.
4. Like you would a French twist, roll hair with both hands over pinned area, keeping one of your thumbs inside the roll to keep form.
5. Slip thumb out and pin inside roll. Spray entire head with the strongest-hold hairspray you can find.
See More Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: