1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair.
2. Take a small section at the front of your head and comb it back using a fine-toothed comb. Then smooth the front down and pin the hair into a small bouffant with bobby pins.
3. Using a paddle brush, smooth back the sides of your hair and create 5 ponytails down the middle of your head. Secure each with a small elastic.
4. Now start at the highest ponytail and braid the hair loosely down, gathering the hair from each ponytail as you move down the back of your head. Once you reach the end of your hair, secure with elastics.
5. Loosen up the braid to create an undone look and then hide the ponytail elastics by pinning the braid down with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Rate this photo: